Friday, April 23, 2010

Have You Ever Shopped at Second Hand Chic?

Second Hand Chic is a great vintage/2nd hand shop in Salt Lake City, Utah. OK - I'm saying up front, it's owned by my cousin, Kelly and I get the family discount BUT, that said, it's a great place to shop and you NEVER know what you will find. Mind you, I am NOT a second hand shop buyer BUT I found a great item for a Christmas present, a nifty little winter hat which has created envy in the hearts of many of my friends and a belt that Paul needed after losing his to a conveyer belt at an airport. (The belt was nicer than the one he lost so that worked out really well.)

If you are in Salt Lake City, do stop by. it's at 900 East 2006 South. It's open Monday - Saturday 10 to 6. 801-433-0044










Oh, by the way she has the cutest little doggie in town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seen a rectangle table and chairs like that at a yard sale this weekend and wished I had a sun porch to put it on.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry Davis Thoreau