Monday, December 2, 2013

Fresh Water Pearl Winter White Caitlin Necklace




This Caitlin Necklace was made with a special occasion in mind. It is beaded with a mix of glass seed beads and luscious white Baroque fresh water pearls. The clasp is an sterling silver toggle. The necklace is 18 inches (47 cm) long, including the toggle. 

The Caitlin necklace is named after my niece, who is very fond of pearls and was the recipient of the first one I made in this style. 

I thought it would be nice for a Winter Wedding but, of course, it would do for just about any occasion.

It's for sale in my Etsy shop: MarthaHorman for $175.00 US. Mention you saw this on my 
blog in a convo to me before purchasing and I will reduce the price to $150.00. This offer 
will be good to the end of December, 2013.

This last photo is not the necklace for sale but it is the same length and style and is included so that you may see how it hangs when worn.





No comments:

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry Davis Thoreau